Friday, February 10, 2012

GE Project


LINK TO HTML5 ANIMATED TEST SITE
I think its probably safe to show this little project I did last fall for a GE Health animated marketing brochure. Thats right, brochures and marketing materials are being shown on tablets with embedded videos and additional information for.. for maketing! I was only responsible for the illustration and animation side of this 10 day project and the other team was to insert all that additional sales stuff but I have a feeling they ended up going in an alternate direction in the end. Anyways- maybe a slightly different look then what Im used to doing but it was a great chance to familiarize myself with animating simple loops and building a mini site in HTML5.
Here is a link to the actual animated semi-interactive site

2 comments:

Armando said...

Ian! This is cute ~ nice. Also thanks for the book reviews. Keep `em coming!

enb said...

Thanks Homie!