Monday, January 14, 2013

Pinterest

Anyone on Pinterest? Previously when I found something on the internet that I liked, a website or a bit of photo reference I would put it on my Tumblr, but it was impossible to organize and catalog those things, you just post them and there they are. So I started using Pinterest which is pretty cool, I can access it anywhere and you can organize everything into folders, with those images linking back to the source, all with one button on my tool bar. Its probably 3 or 4 clicks when its all said and done but its more convenient than anything else and its free. You can make private boards now which I guess was a problem for some people but ef it mine are public and you can look at all my reference all you want.
Check it out and let me know your Pinterest handle so I can reciprocate and check some of the cool stuff your finding out there on the internet.

3 comments:

James Chiang said...

Hello Sir Ian!
it's been a while. hope your'e good. i haven't checked out Pint...
hmmm. seems blogs are dying. everyone on tumbler or facebook. i have neither, and just can't keep track of so many places. I've been crazy busy, how about you?

en_b said...

Holy C James Im gonna email you- been forever since i been to this blog

Armando said...

What you are on Tumblr too?! Man... so many sites to be on. The octosubmarine is awesome!!